TasTAFE may publish information released in response to a request for assessed disclosure of information made under the Right to Information Act 2009. Such information will be accessible via the TasTAFE Disclosure Log (below).
Certain information released in response to Right to Information requests will be published online within 48 hours of being released to the applicant.
This approach makes information released to an applicant available to a wider audience and increases Government transparency and accountability.
Applicants should note that:
- if they seek and are granted a waiver of the application fee on the basis of general public interest, and it is determined that the information is in the broader public interest, publication of the released information is likely.
- their identity will not be published. The category of applicant will be published, i.e. Member of Parliament, media representative, private individual.
- a summary of the application will be published. This gives context to the nature of the released information.
- only information that is considered to be in the broader public interest will be published. No personal information will be published.
- information of a commercial or confidential nature will not be published.
Date of publication
Category of applicant
Summary of request
TasTAFE staff who have taken personal leave of more than two weeks consecutively during the period 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2019.
TasTAFE Government Card Expenses and Expense Claims Made by TasTAFE Executives 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2019.
Quality and compliance records conducted by TasTAFE with partner Foundry.
All information regarding credit card transactions on Tasmanian Government Cards and any expense claims made by Senior TasTAFE executives between 1 July 2015 and 22 May 2017.