Reimagining TasTAFE - A 10 year strategic plan
Our 10 Year Strategic Plan puts the learner at the centre, it recognises that if our learners succeed, everyone benefits.
In essence, the Plan has three main purposes:
- To create greater access to our training – geographically and socio-economically
- To improve outcomes for our learners
- To increase participation in our training.
TasTAFE Corporate Plan
As the state’s largest vocational education and training organisation, TasTAFE places students at the centre of its operations, ensuring that TasTAFE graduates have the skills and capabilities required by Tasmanian employers.
The strategic direction for TasTAFE is to provide student-centred, quality vocational education which is aligned with Tasmanian Government priority industries and produces skilled graduates who are work-ready or adequately prepared to engage in further education and training.
The 2020-2023 Corporate Plan outlines four key focus areas:
- Student-focussed: TasTAFE will capture and retain the positive approaches that have resulted because of COVID-19 to the way we deliver training to students. This will ensure that we will continue to deliver quality vocational education and training and to provide high standards of client service, so that students achieve employment and can pursue lifelong tertiary education.
- Demand-driven: TasTAFE will provide vocational education and training that is responsive to Tasmanian industry needs and benefits students.
- People and culture: TasTAFE will attract and retain staff that deliver quality vocational education and training and demonstrate responsiveness to industry stakeholders.
- Operating environment: TasTAFE will remain financially stable meeting the expectations of the Tasmanian Government, and provide efficient, effective and contemporary environments and experiences for our students.
Download the TasTAFE Corporate Plan 2020-2023 (PDF 388KB).
TasTAFE Annual Report
TasTAFE’s Annual Report 2021-2022 highlights our achievements and performance over the past financial year, in accordance with the requirements of Sections 83 and 84 of the Training and Workforce Development Act 2013. The Financial Statements of TasTAFE and the Auditor-General’s report are included.
Questions in relation to the TasTAFE Annual Report should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer, TasTAFE
GPO Box 2015, Hobart TAS 7001
Download the TasTAFE Annual Report 2021-2022 (PDF).
TasTAFE Virtual Campus Implementation Plan
The TasTAFE Virtual Campus will become key to the TasTAFE remote learning experience.
The campus will feature unique opportunities for predominately remote learners to engage and connect through an online learning community. It will support social interactions and connections from remote locations and enhance learning though industry practicals, engagement and events.