How to apply
There are two easy steps to apply for a TasTAFE course:
1. Choose your course or field of study:
- Read the information carefully to see if the course or field of study meets your needs and abilities. We recommend you read more about entry requirements and suitability and note any important dates for information days or the selection process.
- Questions? Client Services can assist you with further course information or put you in touch with someone from the relevant teaching area. We also have Student Counsellors who can assist you in identifying the right course for you.
2. Apply today
Completing your enrolment
3. You’ll hear from us
- A staff member from the relevant teaching team will contact you to advise whether your application has been successful.
4. Provide your details
- If you’re undertaking accredited vocational educational and training, apply for your Unique Student Identifier (USI).
- Complete the enrolment form, which includes providing us with your USI.
- If completing your enrolment by phone, please read the Privacy Notice and Student Declaration and Consent. You will be asked to agree and consent before confirming your enrolment.