Diploma of Information Technology
Course overviewBack to Business & ICT
- Campbell Street
- Mixed Learning
- Subsidised $ 10,342.00
- Commercial $ 16,184.00
- Fees & payment guide
Please note: The course overview is intended as a guide only. Not all courses are available at all locations or through all study types and attendance options. Please check Locations, Dates and Times below or enquire for further information.
Enhance your career in Information Technology (Advanced Networking) and gain the skills you need to manage complex ICT networks.
This qualification provides the opportunity to learn the skills and knowledge you’ll need to install and manage a range of networks, as well as internetworking, security and e-business integration as an independent ICT specialist or as part of a team.
In this course, you’ll gain transferrable skills and knowledge across four core areas:
- Install and manage complex ICT networks
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot WAN links and IP services
- Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise switches and routers
- Cyber Security
- Manage network security
- Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks
- Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- Web Development
- Build dynamic websites
- Manage client problems
- Lead and facilitate a team
- Server Operations
- Design, build and test network servers
- Plan, implement and test enterprise communication solutions
- Install and configure advanced enterprise virtual computing environments
Successful completion of this course will qualify you to work as an IT Administrator or Network Support Specialist, and give you the skills you may need to undertake further studies in your field at university.