Education and training is more than just learning – it’s about finding or creating your place in the job market now and for the future.
It’s also about us understanding your training and career goals, and helping you transform them into industry-recognised skills, knowledge and experience – so that you can seek employment in your chosen field.
At TasTAFE we can help you identify your employment, volunteering and training interests, and link them together so that you can work towards achieving your current and future goals.
If you are having trouble choosing the right course, or just have some questions you’d like to ask, you can make an appointment with a Student Counsellor to discuss courses, availability and enrolment processes. This is a free and confidential service.
Our Student Counsellors can assist you to:
- find out more about our courses and how they link to industry
- identify careers and industries that may interest you
- identify any personal challenges you may experience in commencing your study – and strategies to help you overcome them
- develop the next steps in your career plan
- gain an understanding of specific course entry requirements
- take the next steps towards enrolling at TasTAFE
- identify further training or study options
- gain access to specialised training and employment supports via a referral.
Make an appointment
Make an appointment today with one of our Student Support staff members by calling 1300 655 307 or simply email us your query. A Student Support team member will respond to your email or meet with you for a phone appointment. Please ensure you're ready for your phone or email appointment by following our handy guide.