SEE Skills for Education and Employment Program
The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) Program is designed for job seekers who wish to improve their employment opportunities through strengthened English language, reading, writing or numerical skills. It is free for eligible job seekers registered with Centrelink or Job Services Australia.
With the SEE Program you can:
- start at any time of the year
- study full-time or part-time (depending on your activity requirement)
- tap into specialised student support
- enjoy a range of learning facilities and environments that support your needs
- expand your opportunities to gain long term, sustainable employment.
To start the SEE program you will need to be referred to TasTAFE by your JobActive provider, and attend a pre-training assessment (PTA).
Location, Dates and Times
Campbell Street Campus
75 Campbell St, Hobart
20 Valley Road, Devonport
41 – 43 Mooreville Road, Burnie
For more information on this program call TasTAFE on 1300 655 307.
The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training.