It’s no secret that we’re seeing steady growth in employment opportunities right across hospitality and tourism with enthusiastic and skilled workers being in high demand.
So, if you love meeting interesting people, learning new skills and being ‘hands on’, chances are you’ll love what we offer. The training you undertake here at Drysdale will not only place you in a great position to find work locally, but also provide a springboard to land a job anywhere in the world.
Semester one enrolments are still open for a number of qualifications. Hurry though as places are limited and applications are closing shortly!
If you need some help in deciding what qualification is for you, or would like some career advice – then talk to one of our friendly student counsellors.
To register your interest, or to make an appointment with a student counsellor call 1300 655 307 or make an online enquiry.
- SIT20316 Certificate II Hospitality (Housekeeping)
- SIT30516 Certificate III in Events
- SIT30316 Certificate III in Guiding
- SIT40216 Certificate IV in Guiding
- SIS40313 Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation
- SIT60116 Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management