Short Course Wine Appreciation Class
‘Around Tasmania in a bottle’
Participants will learn to taste and evaluate Tasmanian Wine under the guidance of Phil Laing, with wine industry guests, including wine makers and vineyard owners.
You will receive theoretical knowledge of wine styles and varieties of local wine regions underpinned by a unique selection of wines.
This is a unique opportunity to evaluate 6 – 8 wines per session with the inclusion of some rare, special and aged wines. Tasmania’s sub regions will also be under the spotlight and include sessions on Tasmanian Shiraz and Tasmanian Pinot Noir Terroir.
Drysdale Campus – Hobart
- Information Flyer
- Course Dates: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 May and 5, 12, 19 June 2018
- Duration: 8 weeks, 1 evening per week – Tuesday – 6pm to 8pm
- Venue: Drysdale Campus, 59 Collins Street, Hobart
- Cost: $295 per participant
- Course will run dependent on numbers (minimum number is 12)
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest