Short Course Wine Appreciation Class
Iconic Tasmanian Vineyards
Participants will learn to taste and evaluate Tasmanian Wine under the guidance of renowned Tasmanian Wine Show committee members and guest presenters.
You will receive theoretical knowledge of wine styles and varieties of local wine regions underpinned by a unique selection of wines.
The sessions are co-presented by the owner, founder , viticulturist, winemaker or other representative of the Iconic Vineyard.
Each tasting features mature, award winning wines form the Tasmanian Wine Show Cellar.
Drysdale Campus – Hobart
- Next Intake: 2018 – Dates to be advised
- Duration: 5 weeks, 1 evening per week – 6pm to 8pm
- Venue: Drysdale Campus, 59 Collins Street, Hobart
- 2018 Cost: $200 per participant
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest