AHCMOM202 Tractor Operations
This hands-on course provides the basic skills and knowledge needed to operate a tractor safely and is suitable for beginners through to more experienced operators. All training is underpinned by OHS principles and legislative requirements. This course can be combined with front-end loader training if required.
Participants will learn:
- Safe operating procedures and the legislative requirements related to machinery operations.
- Various operating techniques and work procedures.
- Correct shutdown procedures.
- About safety requirements and equipment.
- About daily service and maintenance checks.
Please register your interest as course dates are set subject to demand.
- 17 & 18 October 2018
2018 – $146 per person.
Course prices for single employer groups are negotiable
You must wear suitable clothing (not loose or baggy), steel capped boots, hearing protection and sunscreen. Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
A Statement of Attainment for selected unit listed below.