Program Tourism and Hospitality Futures
Gain skills and knowledge across all facets of tourism and hospitality to develop your career pathway options.
The Tourism and Hospitality Futures program is aimed at entrants new to the industry who are interested in the Tourism or Hospitality sector as a future career.
Dates and Times
- Next Intake: To be confirmed
- Duration: 4 days, Monday to Thursday – 9am to 3.30pm
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest.
The program is a half-year program and involves:
- two blocks of training
- two sets of work placements
- 3 hours per week for work readiness such as:
- resume writing
- literacy and numeracy skills
- interview skills
- personal grooming
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality (units listed below)
- SIT20116 Certificate II in Tourism (units listed below)