Short Course / Skill Set Provide Great Customer Service
TasTAFE is offering a short course/skill set for hospitality and tourism professionals on the Peninsula that will provide you with an understanding of what great customer service is, what customers expect and how to provide it.
This short course consists of two weeks of intense training followed by two weeks work placement at a local business.
Skills sets include:
- How to provide participants with customer service
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Cultural awareness
- Barista skills.
Dates and Times
- Course Dates: 2 October – 3 November 2017
- Venue: Nubeena Trade Training Centre
- Cost: $70 per person
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest