Skill Set Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Skill Sets are available in Hydraulics and Pneumatics. These Skill Sets are for current engineering trades people.
Units of competence offered include:
- MEM18020B – Maintain hydraulic system components
- MEM18021B – Maintain hydraulic systems
- MEM18018C – Maintain pneumatic system components
- MEM18020B – Maintain pneumatic systems
- MEM18055B – Dismantle replace and assemble engineering components
- MEM18006C – Repair and fit engineering components
- MEM09002B – Interpret Technical Drawing
- MEM12023A – Perform Engineering measurements
- MEM18001C – Use hand tools
- MEM18002B – Use power tools/hand held operations
- MEM18003C – Use tools for precision work
Location, dates and times
Please register your interest as course dates are set subject to demand.
- Next Intake; 2020
- Duration: evenings, 5.30pm to 9pm
This course is delivered on campus.
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster.
For further details please refer to our Recognition of Prior Learning page.
Fees and Payments
Full Fee: $932
For further fee and payment information visit our Fees and Payment page.
What will I need to bring?
You must wear appropriate personal protective clothing, footwear and safety glasses.
Contact us today to find out if this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available at our Student Support Services page.
A Statement of Attainment for the units successfully completed.