Skill Set Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Skill Sets are available in Hydraulics and Pneumatics. Units of competence offered include:
- Maintain hydraulic system components (MEM18020B)
- Maintain hydraulic systems (MEM18021B)
- Maintain pneumatic system components (MEM18018C)
- Maintain pneumatic systems (MEM18020B)
- Dismantle replace and assemble engineering components (MEM18055B)
- Repair and fit engineering components (MEM18006C)
- Interpret Technical Drawing (MEM09002B)
- Perform Engineering measurements (MEM12023A)
- Use hand tools (MEM18001C)
- Use power tools/hand held operations (MEM18002B)
- Use tools for precision work (MEM18003C)
Please register your interest as course dates are set subject to demand.
- Bender Drive: Wednesdays, 5.30pm to 9pm
These Skill Sets are for current engineering trades people.
You must wear appropriate personal protective clothing, footwear and safety glasses.
Available on application
A Statement of Attainment for selected units.