Short Course Photoshop Workshop
Do you have images or photographs that you wanted to edit or enhance?
This course will be an introduction to image editing, manipulation and optimisation of photographs. You will learn about many aspects of digital editing including:
- File formats
- Adjustment layers
- Colour management
- Optimising workflow
- Digital Asset Management.
We will be offering a variety of workshops to cover all experience levels. You can bring your own computer or use one of ours.
Come and join us and take your images to the next level.
- Next Intake: Term 3, 2017
- Duration: 6 weeks, 1 evening per week, Mondays – 6pm to 8pm
- Venue: Mac Lab, Centre for Fine Arts, 37 Hunter Street, Hobart
- Classroom based with video tutorials provided
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
$250 per participant