Short Course Photography Workshop
Do you need to capture better photographs?
Discover how to get the most out of your camera and learn some tips and tricks that will take your photography to the next level. You will learn about many aspects of photography including:
- Exposure / shutter speed combination
- Gear choice
- Photography techniques
- Basic image workflow
- Basic editing (Photoshop / Lightroom Bridge introduction)
We will be offering a variety of workshops to cover all experience levels. You can bring your own computer or use one of ours. You can bring your own camera or use one of ours. This course will involve outdoor photography so you may need to dress warm!
Come and join us and take your image management to the next level.
- Next Intake: 23 October 2018
- Duration: 6 weeks, 1 evening per week, Tuesday – 5.45pm to 7.45pm
- Delivery: Classroom based with video tutorials provided
- Where: Mac Lab, Centre for Fine Arts, 37 Hunter Street, Hobart
- Call us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
$250 per participant