Short Course Park Facility Safety (Keeping it Fun for Everyone)
This short course will give participants the skills to undertake safety and operational inspections of park facilities and children’s playgrounds. Successful completion of this course will allow participants to meet legal obligations for ensuring safe operation.
Participants will learn:
- Safety and maintenance requirements for park facilities.
- Operational and enterprise standards for park facilities.
- Australian standards, terminology and compliance obligations.
- Inspection procedures, timing and reporting.
- Testing requirements.
- Checklists, maintenance and repair requirements.
Please register your interest as course dates are set subject to demand.
You must wear standard outdoor personal protective equipment.
2018 – $250 per person
Course prices for single employer groups are negotiable.
A Statement of Attainment for selected unit listed below.