Plumbing Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is part of the TasTAFE Plumbing CPD program. You must be a certified licenced plumber to undertake this course.
Head to our Plumbing CPD page to view other courses available at TasTAFE.
Sizing residential eaves gutters and downpipes using NCC Vol 2 CPD Course
Course overviewBack to Plumbing & Electrical
- North West
- There are currently no attendance options available for this course
- Commercial $ 200.00
- Fees & payment guide
This is a 4-hour course that includes the following:
- Compliance requirements of the Building Act 2016
- Roof plumbing requirements within the NCC 2022 and link to the class 1 and 10 building DTS solution within the new Housing provisions document.
- Interpretation of the DTS solution
- Determination of regional rainfall intensity AEP%
- Catchment areas per downpipe, size of downpipes and location
- Clarification of commonly misunderstood ‘12m rule’ and proximity of d/pipes to valley gutters
- Calculation of continuous overflow measures and dedicated overflow devices