Plumbing Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is part of the TasTAFE Plumbing CPD program. You must be a certified licenced plumber to undertake this course.
Head to our Plumbing CPD page to view other courses available at TasTAFE.
Eaves Gutter Sizing CPD
- There are currently no attendance options available for this course
- Commercial $ 185.00
- Fees & payment guide
Please note: The course overview is intended as a guide only. Not all courses are available at all locations or through all study types and attendance options. Please check Locations, Dates and Times below or enquire for further information.
This is a three-hour course that includes the following:
- Compliance requirements of the Building Act 2016
- Roof plumbing requirements within the Plumbing Code of Australia (free copy of PCA provided)
- Interpretation of the DTS solution AS/NZS 3500.3:2021
- Determination of regional rainfall intensity (AEP%)
- Applying eaves gutter effective cross-sectional area data in the sizing process
- Catchment areas per downpipe and size of downpipes
- Calculation of deemed-to-satisfy overflow measures.