Plumbing Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is part of the TasTAFE Plumbing CPD program. You must be a certified licenced plumber to undertake this course.
Head to our Plumbing CPD page to view other courses available at TasTAFE.
Cold Water Pipe Sizing CPD Course
Course overviewBack to Plumbing & Electrical
- There are currently no attendance options available for this course
- Commercial $ 185.00
- Fees & payment guide
Please note: The course overview is intended as a guide only. Not all courses are available at all locations or through all study types and attendance options. Please check Locations, Dates and Times below or enquire for further information.
This is a 3 hr course that includes the following:
- Compliance requirements of the Building Act 2016 and PCA
- Interpretation of the new DTS solution AS/NZS 3500.1:2021 and AS/NZS 3500.4:2018, including:
- Water velocity, flow rates, pressure losses
- Probable simultaneous flow rates (PSFR’s)
- Branch off-takes
- Equivalent pipe size SDR’s
- DTS sizing procedure for Class 1 buildings