Plumbing Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is part of the TasTAFE Plumbing CPD program. You must be a certified licenced plumber to undertake this course.
Head to our Plumbing CPD page to view other courses available at TasTAFE.
AAV and Sanitary Stack Refresher CPD Course
Course overviewBack to Plumbing & Electrical
- North West
- There are currently no attendance options available for this course
- Commercial $ 200.00
- Fees & payment guide
This is a 4-hour course that includes the following:
- Compliance requirements of the Building Act 2016 and NCC 2022
- Interpretation of the new DTS solution AS/NZS 3500.2:2021, including:
- Review of Elevated Pipework design including new branch drain connection requirements
- AAV application, sizing and installation requirements
- Review of RVASS and Fully Vented Mod design and installation requirements
- Specific connection requirements including FWG’s over habitable areas, baths with concealed traps, commercial fixtures, urinals, clothes washing machine standpipes, etc.
- Stack vent fixture unit loadings and application of vent rating system