Plumbing Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is part of the TasTAFE Plumbing CPD program. You must be a certified licenced plumber to undertake this course.
Head to our Plumbing CPD page to view other courses available at TasTAFE.
AAV and Sanitary Stack Refresher CPD Course
Course overviewBack to Plumbing & Electrical
- Short course
- Commercial $ 195.00
- Fees & payment guide
Please note: The course overview is intended as a guide only. Not all courses are available at all locations or through all study types and attendance options. Please check Locations, Dates and Times below or enquire for further information.
This is a 3 hr course that includes the following:
- Compliance requirements of the Building Act 2016 and PCA
- Interpretation of the new DTS solution AS/NZS 3500.2:2021, including:
- Review of Elevated Pipework design including new branch drain connection requirements
- AAV application, sizing and installation requirements
- Review of RVASS and Fully Vented Mod design and installation requirements
- Specific connection requirements including FWG’s over habitable areas, baths with concealed traps, commercial fixtures, urinals, clothes washing machine standpipes, etc.
- Stack vent fixture unit loadings and application of vent rating system