Course overviewBack to Business & ICT
- There are currently no attendance options available for this course
- Commercial $ 294.00
- Fees & payment guide
Please note: The course overview is intended as a guide only. Not all courses are available at all locations or through all study types and attendance options. Please check Locations, Dates and Times below or enquire for further information.
Refresh your Health and Safety Representative skills to effectively contribute to a healthy and safe workplace.
This short course is the annual one-day training course approved by the regulator that Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) are entitled to under the Work Health and Safety Act 2012.
This course empowers HSRs to effectively contribute to healthy, safe and productive workplaces, and prevent illness and injury. It involves putting your knowledge and skills into practice through a range of hands-on group activities, role plays and scenarios.
Over the course of this one-day session, you will have the chance to refresh your WHS skills so that you can continue to contribute to building effective, compliant WHS systems, positive cultures and performance in your work group and/or workplace.
Join our highly experienced WHS teachers to revise and discuss practical experiences in:
- applying legislation to solve problems
- using the risk management process and hierarchy of control
- consulting, communicating and issue resolution to foster continual WHS improvement
- contributing to health and safety committees, WHS procedures and management systems
- preventing and investigating incidents.