Short Course MYOB (Non Accredited)
- No courses are scheduled at this time
- Information Sessions
- Wednesday 22 November 2017, at 10am
- Venue: Campbell Street Campus, Room A2.19, 75 Campbell Street, Hobart
- Thursday 23 November 2017, at 5.30pm
- Venue: Campbell Street Campus, Room A2.15, 75 Campbell Street, Hobart\
- Duration: 1 evening per week for 6 weeks, Tuesday – 5.30pm to 8pm
- Cost: $530 (no concessions)
- Outcome: Statement of Attendance only (this is a non-accredited course)
Designed for those who have little to no experience using MYOB software, this six week course covers basics in navigating your way around MYOB [desktop version 19.10]. The course is suited for people wishing to lay a foundation for further study in the field of Accounts Administration or Bookkeeping, or for those needing to learn the basics of MYOB to maintain a small business or personal accounting system.
- creating data files
- entering accounts payable and receivable
- accounting for GST
- building a chart of accounts and reconciling accounts
Learning will take place in a classroom setting with ongoing instruction from the facilitator.