Short Course Manage Rehabilitation / Return to Work Programs
The Manage Rehabilitation or Return to Work Programs course describes the skills and knowledge required to process and analyse workers compensation and sick leave claims. It also covers the establishment of rehabilitation needs and return to work programs and their monitoring, review and evaluation.
It applies to individuals who manage claims and ensure that the organisation provides appropriate support for the worker.
Participants will learn to:
- Analyse claims
- Establish rehabilitation/return to work program
- Monitor/evaluate rehabilitation/return to work program.
The unit delivered is:
- Manage rehabilitation or return to work programs (BSBHRM509)
- This unit is fully assessed during the workshop.
At your workplace or at the Hobart or Devonport campuses.
Dates and Times
Campbell Street Campus
- 20 & 21 November 2017, 8.45am – 4.30pm
- 23 & 24 November 2017, 8.45am – 4.30pm
Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
Courses will run subject to reaching minimum class numbers.
2017: $530 per person
Course prices for single employer groups are negotiable.
- Refunds will not be given if a student commences activity in a module/unit unless there are exceptional circumstances.