Short Course Lightroom Workshop
Do you need help organising and optimising your photographs?
From capture to output you will learn workflow, image editing, output and general Digital Asset Management (DAM) principals. You will learn about many aspects of digital workflow including:
- Cataloguing / sorting
- Editing in the develop module
- Map, book, print and web module
- Optimising workflow
We will be offering a variety of workshops to cover all experience levels. You can bring your own computer or use one of ours.
Come and join us and take your image management to the next level.
Hunter Street Campus
- Next Intake: Term 4, 2017
- Duration: 6 weeks, 1 evening per week, Monday – 5.45pm to 7.45pm
- Delivery: Classroom based with video tutorials provided
- Where: Mac Lab, Centre for Fine Arts, 37 Hunter Street, Hobart
- Cost: $250
- Call us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
$250 per participant