Short Course Issue Work Permits
Participants will learn how to conduct a thorough risk assessment of a work area or given scenario. They will then identify the correct permit system to be raised, understand the limitations of each permit and issue the correct permit. Types of permits include: cold work, excavation, minor repairs, vehicle entry, working at heights, hot work and confined space.
Participants will learn:
- To identify the need for a work permit
- How to prepare a work site appropriately
- How to raise and issue work permits correctly
- To receive end of day reports
- About compliance monitoring
- How to close work permits.
Please note: Register as early as places are limited! Maximum number in a group is 12.
- May be delivered in the South, by negotiation only
- Next Intake: 2018
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest
You must have successfully completed ‘Confined Space Entry’ short course, including units of competence:
- Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit (MSAPMPER200C)
- Observe Permit Work (MSMPMPER202A)
- Enter Confined Space (MSAPMPER205B)
- Work Safely (MSAPMOHS200A)
Participants will need to wear appropriate personal protective equipment and footwear.
2018 – To be advised
Course prices for single employer groups are negotiable.
A Statement of Attainment for selected units listed below.