Short Course Inventor for Engineering
This evening course runs for the academic year and is designed for existing or prospective employees in the engineering drafting field, who may wish to upskill or reskill in the 3D Inventor The units cover the skills and knowledge required for a draftsperson to produce 3D engineering drawings within an engineering or manufacturing work environment. The program incorporates 2 units of competencies from the national engineering training package.
Dates and Times
- Next Intake: February 2018 – Places still available!
- Duration: 1 evening per week for 16 weeks, Wednesdays, 5pm to 8pm
- Prerequisite units:
- MEM09002B Interpret technical drawing
- MEM30031A Operate computer-aided design (CAD) system to produce basic drawing elements
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
Fees and Payments
2018: $1,520 per person
Successful students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following units: