Short Course InDesign Workshop
Interested in desktop publishing?
Learn how to design and create layouts for a range of printed and electronic materials including brochures, catalogues and business stationery. You will learn about many aspects of preparing files from print including:
- Document setup
- Placing images and objects
- Text options
- Master pages
- Paragraph / object and character styles
- Preflight tools
- PDF creation
We will be offering a variety of workshops to cover all experience levels. You can bring your own computer or use one of ours.
Come and join us and take your desktop publishing to the next level with Adobe InDesign .
Hunter Street Campus
- Next Intake: Dates to be advised
- Duration: 6 weeks, 1 evening per week, Monday – 5.45pm to 7.45pm
- Delivery: Classroom based with video tutorials provided
- Where: Mac Lab, Centre for Fine Arts, 37 Hunter Street, Hobart
- Cost: $250
- Call us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
$250 per participant