JobTrainer NO FEE places
The JobTrainer Fund provides NO FEE training for Tasmanian job seekers and young people aged 17-24 (including school leavers), and people of any age interested in studying aged care, childcare, disability care or digital skills qualifications.
The JobTrainer Fund is a joint initiative of the Australian and Tasmanian Governments.
This course has limited JobTrainer places and eligibility criteria applies.
Certified Network Associate Technology Specialist Skill Set
Course overviewBack to Business & ICT
- Short course
Please note: The course overview is intended as a guide only. Not all courses are available at all locations or through all study types and attendance options. Please check Locations, Dates and Times below or enquire for further information.
Advance your career in information technology (IT) by learning how to manage and troubleshoot networks, routers and switches.
This skill set will teach you the fundamentals of enterprise networking. Topics in this skill set include:
- Network planning and design
- Security and access control
- Device configuration
- Switches and advanced switching technologies
- Internet Protocol (IP) addressing, subnetting and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Static and dynamic routing
- Device redundancy
- Wide area network (WAN) connection technologies
- Virtual private networking (VPN)
- Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) introduction
- Voice and video integration
- Network management and monitoring
- A computer (no more than five years old) with Intel Core i3 equivalent processor or better
- Windows 10
- A broadband internet connection (20Mbps or faster)
Locations, dates & times
|Online||6 Feb 2023 -|
7 Jul 2023
Online only. Approximately 6 hours per week