Short Course Iconic Tasmanian Vineyards, Wineries & Wines
Presented by Drysdale TasTAFE and the Tasmanian Wine Show.
Three of the sessions are vineyard specific and are co-presented by a key representative of the Iconic Vineyard and Phil Laing – the Tasmanian Wine Show President. These three tastings feature the latest releases from the vineyard plus their mature, award winning wines. The other two sessions feature trophy winning Tasmanian sparkling, white and red wines from around the state, sourced from recent shows and the Tasmanian Wine Show cellar.
Location, Dates and Times
Drysdale Campus – Hobart
- Next Intake: 2019
- Venue: Drysdale Campus, 59 Collins Street, Hobart
- Course will run dependent on numbers (minimum number is 12)
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest
1 evening per week – 6pm to 8pm
- Week 1 – Pressing Matters with owner Michelle Melick
- Week 2 – Home Hill with founder Terry Bennett
- Week 3 – Derwent Estate with winemaker John Schuts
- Week 4 – Tasmanian white wine trophy treasures from the cellar
- Week 5 – Tasmanian red wine trophy winners from the cellar
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster. For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
2018: $195 per person
For further fee and payment information visit www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Contact us today to find out if this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available here https://www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/current/student-support/
A Statement of Attendance.