Short Courses Hair and Beauty
Much more than a pretty face…
Commercial Short Courses available are listed below.
Please note prices and course dates are subject to change. Contact us to provide a quote for your individual or group booking.
The Art of Lash and Brow, Tinting and Styling
This one day course will enable you to prepare clients for:
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting: Participants will learn to use semi-permanent colours to create visually darker, thicker and naturally luscious lashes and brows.
- Eyebrow Waxing: Participants will learn the art of shaping and arching correctly to enhance the eye shape and facial features as well as quick and effective upper lip waxing treatment. Advice will also be provided on maintaining eyebrows at home.
- You are required to provide two models – one at 1.30pm & another at 3pm.
- Both models are required to have a skin test with a Refectocil Tint at least 24 hours prior – if this is not possible, your client will need to sign a waiver on the day.
- Skin tests may be done at Alanvale Campus Hair & Beauty, or at your own salon.
Location, Dates and Times
- Next Intake: 2018
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
This course is delivered on campus.
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster. For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
For further fee and payment information visit www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Contact us today to find out if this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available here https://www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/current/student-support/