Short Course Grid Connect Photovoltaic Training for Electricians
This short course is suitable for:
- Grid Connect – Install aimed at electricians who install PV Systems which are designed and supplied by a third party.
- Grid Connect – Design aimed at electricians who design systems for other electricians to install.
- Grid Connect – Design & install aimed at the principal of a contracting business or project manager who is a licensed electrician and wishes to have control over both the design and install aspects of grid connect PV jobs.
It includes practical installations of photovoltaic systems conducted using industry standard hardware. Learn via a combination of workshops at our training facilities and research/homework.
On successful completion participants can apply for CEC Accreditation.
Location, dates and times
Please register your interest as course dates are set subject to demand.
- Next Course: 2020
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster.
For further details please refer to our Recognition of Prior Learning page.
Fees and Payments
- Grid Connect – I (Install): $1,510 per person
- Grid Connect – D (Design): $590 per person
- Grid Connect – D&I (Design and Install): $1,950 per person
A concession rate is not available for this course.
For further fee and payment information visit our Fees and Payment page.
Contact us today to find out if this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available at our Student Support Services page.
Statement of Attainment for the units successfully completed.
(GC-Install) Units 1 and 2
(GC-Design) Units 1 and 3
(GC-Design & Install) Units 1, 2 and 3