UEENEEG175A Electrical Contracting (Nominated Managers Course)
This online course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to develop plans and policies to ensure regulatory requirements are met when conducting an electrical contracting business. On successful completion of this course participants can then apply to Workplace Standards Tasmania for an Electrical Contractors Licence. This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge to comply with:
- Electrical business regulations;
- Regulatory requirements for ensuring the safety and integrity of electrical installations;
- General requirements for the supply of electricity;
- Supply and metering requirements;
- Acceptable arrangement of switchgear and controlgear;
- Acceptable earthing methods and arrangements;
- Implementation of Work Health and Safety workplace procedures and practices including the use of risk control measures;
- Sustainable energy principles and practices
Participants in this course MUST present proof of a current Electrical Practitioner’s Licence, to address the following pre-requisite unit:
- Apply Work Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace (UEENEEE101A).
Note: The Electrical Practitioner’s Licence is sometimes known as the ‘A’ Grade Licence or Unrestricted Electrical Licence
Our flexible, online training provides the opportunity to gain a nationally recognised unit in the home or workplace, without the need to attend classes.
You should allow around 90 hours of structured/mentored learning to achieve competency in this unit.
YOU HAVE ONE YEAR TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE (it does not have to be a calendar year) i.e. August 2018 – August 2019
TO ENROL AND BOOK OVER THE PHONE USING A CREDIT CARD CALL 1300 655 307
Before commencing your enrolment over the phone:
- Please read the Privacy Notice and Student Declaration.
You will be asked to agree and consent before continuing with your enrolment.
- USI – You will be asked to provide your Unique Student Identifier at the time of enrolment.
For more information on how to create a USI go to https://www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/usi/
Payment confirms your place in the course.
2018: $897 per person
A Statement of Attainment for selected unit.