Short Course Outdoor Recreation and Adventure Guiding
Short Courses – What we offer!
We are excited to share with you our Short Course Skills Sets for 2018. If you are interested in any of our training then book in early as places are limited. Come and learn new skills with TasTAFE in the breathtaking Tasmanian outdoors!
- Wilderness First Aid – 5 days (Monday to Friday) – 8.30am to 5pm (Minimum No. is 8)
- 24 – 28 September 2018 – The Lea, Hobart
- 29 October – 2 November 2018 – The Lea, Hobart
- 3 – 7 December 2018 – The Lea, Hobart
- Wilderness First Aid Refresher – 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) – 8.30am to 5pm (Minimum No. is 4)
- 29 & 30 September 2018 – The Lea, Hobart
- 3 & 4 November 2018 – The Lea, Hobart
- Sea Kayaking – 5 days (Monday to Saturday) (Intermediate) (Minimum No. is 10)
- 19 – 24 November 2018 – East Coast
- White Water Rescue – Friday, Saturday, Sunday (Minimum No. is 10)
Courses must reach minimum numbers to make them viable. If any course fails to reach the minimum number of students, then it may be cancelled. In this case all applicants will be notified immediately and any fees paid will be returned or applied to a future course if preferred.
Please note the Eco and Adventure Guiding courses listed are subsidised by the State Government, thus the cost listed is open to Tasmanian residents who have Australian residency status only. If you reside in any other state of Australia a commercial cost will be required to be negotiated.
- Wilderness First Aid – $350
- Wilderness First Aid Refresher – $350
- White Water Rescue – $240
- Sea Kayaking Course – $405