ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking
ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking is part of the Information and Communications Technology Training Package. It provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to manage, as an independent ICT specialist or as part of a team, the installation of a range of networks, including internetworking, security and e-business integration.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Network administrator
- IT administrator
- IT operations administrator
- Network services administrator
- Network support coordinator
- Network operations analyst
- Network security coordinator
- Network e-business coordinator
Workplace assessment (recognition) and/or training can be undertaken on a commercial basis.
Dates and Times
Campbell Street Campus
- Next Intake: 2018
- Information Sessions:
- Thursday, 25 January 2018 – 9.30am to 11am
- Thursday, 25 January 2018 – 4.30pm to 6pm
- Venue: Room A4.15 (Theatrette), 75 Campbell Street, Hobart
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
16 units are needed to gain this qualification, 5 core units plus 11 elective units
The elective units consist of:
- up to 11 from the elective units listed below
- up to 3 from elsewhere in ICT15 or any other Training Package or accredited course at Diploma or Advanced Diploma level.
The elective units chosen must be relevant to the work outcome and meet local industry needs.