ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking
ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking is part of the Information and Communications Technology Training Package. It provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to manage, as an independent ICT specialist or as part of a team, the installation of a range of networks, including internetworking, security and e-business integration.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Network administrator
- IT administrator
- IT operations administrator
- Network services administrator
- Network support coordinator
- Network operations analyst
- Network security coordinator
- Network e-business coordinator
Workplace assessment (recognition) and/or training can be undertaken on a commercial basis.
Location, dates and times
Campbell Street Campus
- Next Intake: July 2019
- Information Sessions:
- Thursday, 27 June 2019, 4.30pm OR
- Friday, 28 June 2019, 9.30am
- Venue: Level 4, Theatrette, 75 Campbell Street, Hobart
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster.
For further details please refer to our Recognition of Prior Learning page.
Fees and Payments
For further fee and payment information visit our Fees and Payment page.
Eligible Diploma and Advanced Diploma students who are unable to pay tuition fees up front are able to defer fees under the VET Student Loans scheme. Further details are available at our VET Student Loans page.
Assessments are designed to help you demonstrate your skills and knowledge. They allow us to confirm you can perform to the standard required in the workplace, to meet all of the requirements of the course.
Assessment may include:
What will I need to bring?
- USB storage for in class work.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available at our Student Support Services page.
ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking.
16 units are needed to gain this qualification, 5 core units plus 11 elective units
The elective units consist of:
- up to 11 from the elective units listed below
- up to 3 from elsewhere in ICT15 or any other Training Package or accredited course at Diploma or Advanced Diploma level.
The elective units chosen must be relevant to the work outcome and meet local industry needs.