Short Course Cups On Cups Off
NCDEA Cups On Cups Off
Controlling mastitis and achieving high quality milk significantly affects the profitability of all dairy farms. Designed for people who milk cows, the NCDEA’s Cups On Cups Off training program covers the whole milking process with special emphasis on mastitis prevention and control.
This is a comprehensive program designed to achieve best practice in milk harvesting and the detection and treatment of clinical mastitis.
Participants will Learn:
- Best practice in milk harvesting including the importance of teat disinfection
- About the real cost of mastitis
- How to detect and deal with clinical cases of mastitis
- To perform practical mastitis control
- How and why infections occur and how to reduce the risk of infection
Please register your interest as course dates are set subject to demand.
To be advised