MEM07018C Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
This training satisfies the training needs of industrial manufacturers or those wanting to learn basic NC/CNC programming languages such as ISO or G-Code. This course includes hands-on learning and classroom teaching plus demonstrations that can be applied to many CNC controls.
Participants will learn:
- To read and interpret job instructions, specifications and drawings to calculate coordinate points.
- To plan a machining job from beginning to end including selecting appropriate tooling and using work holding devices.
- To write NC/CNC programs in standard ISO or G-Codes
- About the production and use of an operation or job sheets.
- To operate a NC/CNC machine in manual mode to test and prove a program including simulation where appropriate.
- To edit NC/CNC programs.
- To check components to ensure it meets conformance and specifications.
- To set both workpiece and machine coordinates.
- Next Intake: To be confirmed
- Please register your interest as course dates are set subject to demand.
This Skill Set is for current engineering trades people.
You must wear appropriate personal protective clothing, footwear and safety glasses.
2018: approx. $1045 per person
A Statement of Attainment for the selected unit listed below.