ICTSS00036 Certified Network Associate Technology Specialist
This skill set has been designed for individuals who wish to meet competency requirements at an associate level for managing, troubleshooting networks, routers and switches
This course may lead to entry into the following industry:
- Mainstream telecommunications – convergence technologies of radio, optical, data and IP networks.
Location, dates and times
Campbell Street Campus
- Call us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster.
For further details please refer to our Recognition of Prior Learning page.
Fees and Payments
Full Fee: $932
For further fee and payment information visit our Fees and Payment page.
Contact us today to find out if this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available at our Student Support Services page.
A Statement of Attainment for the units successfully completed.
4 units are required to complete this Skill Set:
- ICTNWK506 Configure, verify and troubleshoot wan links and ip services in a medium enterprise network
- ICTNWK529 Install and manage complex ict networks
- ICTNWK507 Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise routers
- ICTNWK508 Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise switches