Programs Work Pathways
The Work Pathways programs are designed for post Year 12 or older learners with intellectual disability and/or cognitive impairment.
22301VIC Certificate I in Transition Education
The Transition Program focuses on enabling learners to find the most appropriate options for them in the community after leaving school.
Certificate I in Work Education 22302VIC
The Work Education Program focuses on vocational planning and work readiness skills for employment.
Campbell St Campus
- Next Intake: To be advised
- Duration: Monday to Thursday, 9am to 3pm
- For more information on the program in the south, call (03) 616 55806
- Next Intake: 2018 (Referrals Only)
- For more information on the program in the north, call (03) 677 72611
Devonport Campus / Burnie Campus
- Next Intake: 2018
- Duration: 4 days per week, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 2.30pm
- For more information on the program in the north west, call (03) 647 84270 (Devonport)
These programs are FREE