Programs Work Pathways
The Work Pathways Programs are designed for post Year 12 or older learners with intellectual disability and/or cognitive impairment.
22301VIC Certificate I in Transition Education
The Transition Program focuses on enabling learners to find the most appropriate options for them in the community after leaving school.
Certificate I in Work Education 22302VIC
The Work Education Program focuses on vocational planning and work readiness skills for employment.
Campbell St Campus
- Next Intake: To be advised
- Duration: Monday to Thursday, 9am to 3pm
- For more information on the program in the South, call (03) 616 55806
- Next Intake: 2018 (Referrals Only)
- Venue: A Block Atrium, Alanvale Campus, Alanvale Road, Newnham
- For more information on the program in the North, call (03) 677 72611
Devonport Campus / Burnie Campus
- Next Intake: 2018
- Duration: 4 days per week, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 2.30pm
- Information Sessions: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 – 10am OR 1pm
- Venue: Room C2.10, C Block, Burnie Campus, Mooreville Road, Burnie
- Venue: Room H1.02, H Block, Devonport Campus, 20 Valley Road, Devonport
- For more information on the program in the Northwest, call (03) 647 84270 (Devonport)
These programs are FREE