10365NAT Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English – Further Studies
10365NAT Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English is for people who have completed 10364NAT Certificate III in Spoken and Written English and are wishing to prepare for entry into a range of further academic study contexts.
This class is delivered over 4 days at differing times, e.g. 1 day 9.00am – 3.30pm, 1 day 9.30am – 3.30pm, 1 day 9.00am – 4.00pm, and 1 day 9.00am – 2.30pm.
Learning is based around preparing for further study methods including:
- Learning strategies for further studies
- Writing skills for academic reports and persuasive essays
- Listening and taking notes in presentations
- Speaking skills for discussions
- Speaking and writing skills for presentations
Classes are tailored to the individual and group needs so that students can meet their language and participation goals, while working towards completion of the certificate.
For more information please call:
Only students enrolled prior to the start of term, will be able to attend class
- Term 4 Dates: 15 October to 7 December 2018
- Enrolment Days: Monday, 24 September OR Thursday, 27 September 2018 – anytime between 10am and 3pm
- Venue: English Language Services, C Block, Launceston Campus, Cnr Wellington & Paterson Streets, Launceston
- Call us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
English Language Services
Ph: (03) 6777 2543