10365NAT Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English – Further Studies
10365NAT Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English is for people who have completed Certificate III in Spoken and Written English and are wishing to prepare for entry into a range of further academic study contexts.
This class is delivered over 4 days at differing times, e.g. 1 day 9.00am – 3.30pm, 1 day 9.30am – 3.30pm, 1 day 9.00am – 4.00pm, and 1 day 9.00am – 2.30pm.
Learning is based around preparing for further study methods including:
- Learning strategies for further studies
- Writing skills for academic reports and persuasive essays
- Listening and taking notes in presentations
- Speaking skills for discussions
- Speaking and writing skills for presentations
Classes are tailored to the individual and group needs so that students can meet their language and participation goals, while working towards completion of the certificate.
For more information please call:
- Course Dates:
- Term 2 – 30 April – 6 July 2018
- Term 3 – 23 July – 28 September 2018
- Term 4 – 15 October – 14 December 2018
- Venue: English Language Services, C Block, Launceston Campus, Cnr Wellington & Paterson Streets, Launceston
Ph: (03) 6777 2543