BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business is part of the Business Services Training Package. It is designed to provide training in the principles of operating a small business and provides students with solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, the ability to analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources and the skills to provide leadership and guidance to others.
The program is ideally suited to those students who either have a small business or have an established idea of what business they are endeavouring to start. The program is focused on building an actual business plan for their business; however it is possible to complete the work on case studies.
This qualification would suit:
- Small Business Owners
- Managers of small business
- Those aspiring to own their own business
Other Certificate IV qualifications or a Diploma qualification
Dates and Times
Campbell Street Campus
- Next Intake: 24 July – 7 December 2018
- Information Sessions: Wednesday, 27 June 2018 – 1pm OR 5.15pm
- Venue: Theatrette, A4.14/15, 4th Floor, 75 Campbell Street, Hobart
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
Throughout all assessments, Occupational Health & Safety procedures must be followed. Options for assessment will include:
- workplace projects derived from pre-formulated assessments
- the production and presentation of an appropriate business plan
- workplace observation
- case studies
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
A learning resource fee may apply
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
There are no prerequisite requirements for individual units of competency.
Certificate IV in New Small Business requires the successful completion of 10 units of competency consisting of 4 core units plus 6 elective units.