BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations
BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations is offered under the Business Services Training Package. It reflects the role of skilled independent and micro-business contractors who apply a broad range of competencies in varied contexts, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. Micro businesses are small businesses with fewer than five employees.
This course will also support potential micro business operators wishing to explore the possibility of setting up their own business. Micro business operators include independent contractors or home-based business operators. We welcome micro business people from across all industries.
This qualification will provide skills to support your career within your own business, or within other micro businesses.
This course may be a pathway to further study. Related courses include:
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
- or a range of other qualifications
Location, dates and times
- Next intake: 2019
- Duration: a minimum of 16 hours per week over 2 semesters, or earlier completion if a greater number of hours are studied per week
- Information Session: Tuesday, 22 January 2019, 10am, 2pm OR 5.15pm
- Venue: Room A1.26, Launceston City Campus, Cnr Paterson & Wellington Streets, Launceston
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
This course is available online, with learning support and teacher interaction provided.
Assessments are designed to help you demonstrate your skills and knowledge. They allow us to confirm you can perform to the standard required in the workplace, and that you meet all of the requirements of the course.
Assessments may include:
- task based assessments to demonstrate skills
- knowledge questions
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster.
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
For fee and payment information relating to TasTAFE qualifications, please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
What will I need to bring?
Students will need to have:
- Access to a computer with the Microsoft Software Suite and broadband
- An email address
- A memory stick or some kind of portable memory device is highly recommended
- TasTAFE has computer labs at regional campuses which are open for students to access during normal business hours
Are there ‘other’ costs?
There are no additional costs for this course.
There are no essential entry requirements for this course.
An application process, which includes an online language, literacy and numeracy component, must be completed prior to enrolment to help ensure this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available here https://www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/current/student-support/
BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business.
To achieve a BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business, 10 units must be successfully completed. These include five core units and five elective units.