CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support – Disability Specialisation
Have you completed a full qualification in CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing OR Home & Community)
…if so … you may be interested in completing a Specialisation to increase your skills and knowledge in the Disability Sector
The training will be a mixed mode. It will consist of face to face workshops, practical placement and self-directed study.
To be eligible you must have completed the following units from the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support or be employed in the Disability Sector
- CHCCCS015 Provide Individualised Support
- CHCCCS023 Support Independence And Wellbeing
- CHCCOM005 Communicate And Work In Health Or Community Services
- CHCDIV001 Work With Diverse People
- CHCLEG001 Work Legally And Ethically
- HLTAAP001 Recognise Healthy Body Systems
- HLTWHS002 Follow Safe Work Practices For Direct Client Care
- CHCCCS011 Meet personal support needs OR HLTAID003 Apply First Aid
Times and Dates
- Intake: Wednesday 1st August – 3rd October
- Duration: 1 day per week for 9 weeks – 9.30am to 3.30pm
Circular Head Trade Training Centre – Smithton
- Intake: Wednesday, 2 May – 4 July 2018
- Duration: 1 day per week for 9 weeks – 10am to 4pm (no class on 20 June – Public Holiday)
Confirmation of courses will be subject to numbers
For more information or to express your interest in future courses contact email@example.com
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
Full Fee: $634
This included nine credit transfers.
Other Fees: $50 – Resource Book (optional)
For full course costs, contact the Team.
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
This Skill Set includes the 4 units listed below.
Work Placement will be required.