CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support – Disability Specialisation
Have you completed a full qualification in CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing OR Home & Community)?
If so, you may be interested in completing a specialisation to increase your skills and knowledge in the disability sector
The training will be a mixed mode. It will consist of face to face workshops, practical placement and self-directed study.
To be eligible you must have completed the following units from the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support OR be employed in the disability sector
- CHCCCS015 Provide Individualised Support
- CHCCCS023 Support Independence And Wellbeing
- CHCCOM005 Communicate And Work In Health Or Community Services
- CHCDIV001 Work With Diverse People
- CHCLEG001 Work Legally And Ethically
- HLTAAP001 Recognise Healthy Body Systems
- HLTWHS002 Follow Safe Work Practices For Direct Client Care
- CHCCCS011 Meet personal support needs OR HLTAID003 Apply First Aid
Times and Dates
- Intake: Monday, 23 July 2018
- Duration: 1 day per week – 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Placement days and times will be negotiated.
Confirmation of courses will be subject to numbers
For more information or to express your interest in future courses contact email@example.com
- Intake: Wednesday, 1 August 2018 – 3 October 2018
- Duration: 1 day per week for 9 weeks – 9.30am to 3.30pm
Circular Head Trade Training Centre – Smithton
- Venue: Trade Training Centre, Montagu Road, Smithton
- Intake: To be advised
The course will run pending on sufficient numbers.
For more information or to express your interest in future courses contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
Full Fee: $634
This included nine credit transfers.
Other Fees: $50 – Resource Book (optional)
For full course costs, contact the team.
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
This skill set includes the 4 units listed below.
Work placement will be required.