Programs Return to Study
10585NAT Return to Study
This course is designed to teach students the skills that will help them succeed in further studies at a higher level, including university.
Students will learn how to:
- write academically
- structure an academic essay and report
- direct quote
- in-text reference
- create a reference page
Students will also learn:
- computing skills
- maths skills (optional) – will help students to meet course selection processes and entry into other studies
The Return to Study course runs three days per week for 18 weeks, twice a year.
Location, dates and times
- Next Intake: 24 July – 5 December 2019
- Duration: 18 weeks, full-time, 3 days per week – Tuesday to Thursday, 9am to 3.30pm
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
This course is delivered on campus.
Fees and Payments
This course is free
What will I need to bring?
Note book and pens
Are there ‘other’ costs?
There are no essential entry requirements for this course.
Desirable Skills and Attributes
The following skills and attributes will be useful to students studying this course:
- Foundation literacy skills
- Word processing basics
An interview process will be conducted to ensure this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available at our Student Support Services page.
A Statement of Attainment for the units successfully completed.
You will also receive a ICT10115 Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology if all 6 ICT units are successfully completed.