AHC30216 Certificate III in Agriculture (Dairy Production)
Do you work on a dairy farm and are interested in gaining in qualification for the industry you are working in?
Tasmania is well known for its high quality dairy products. This qualification provides vocational skills for work in the dairy industry.
This course is for people who are currently employed in a rural workplace. You should complete the full Certificate III in Dairy production within 24 months on-the-job. Depending on you and your employer’s needs, learning may be on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both.
You can enrol and start at anytime. We will work with you to determine a training and assessment plan that best suits your needs.
Careers vary across different industry sectors. Possible careers relevant to this qualification include:
- Dairy farm hand
Dates and Times
- Rolling Intake
- Duration: varies depending on units selected, predominately on the job
- Information Session: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 – 10am to 11am
- Venue: G Block, Alanvale Campus, Alanvale Road, Newnham
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest
AHC30216 Certificate III in Agriculture (Dairy Production) is for people who are currently employed in a rural workplace. If you have a training contract you will be enrolled as an apprentice. Depending on you and your employer’s needs, learning may be on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both.
For more information for Apprentices please go to our Apprenticeship and Traineeship page.
- Learning in a rural workplace with TasTafe facilities where appropriate
- Demonstrations – to show you how to do things
- Learning Guides – books that contain information to help with your learning
- DVDs and Videos – resources that give you extra support and information
- Classroom learning for theory
- One-on-one mentoring
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Your suitability and support needs will be evaluated during a conversation with one of our teachers and/or by answering some written questions.
This will help us to determine what, if any, additional support may be needed or to provide you with further career path advice.
To achieve a Certificate III in Agriculture (Dairy Production) 17 units must be successfully completed, comprising of:
- 11 core units
- 6 elective units