CUA30715 Certificate III in Design Fundamentals
CUA30715 Certificate III in Design Fundamentals is an entry level course into the Creative Industries for those who would like to learn the fundamental skills of the design process and experience a range of studio environments.
This qualification prepares people for design learning at higher levels across a broad range of design disciplines.
Dates and Times
Hunter Street Campus
Graphic Design OR 3D Object Design
- Next Intake: February 2018
- Duration: 2 days a week for 1 year
- Information Session: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 – 6pm
- Venue: Centre for the Arts Building, 37 Hunter Street, Hobart
- Call us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
- Next Intake: 19 February – 8 November 2018
- Duration: 3 days per week, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – 9am to 3pm
- Information Session: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 – 10.30am
- Venue: Lecture Theatre, Academy of the Arts, Inveresk
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
- Interviews will be held on 27 & 28 November 2017 – between 9am and 4pm
Learning is undertaken through a combination of practical skill based projects and research driven documentation.
The assessment process includes a set of practical skills based tasks combined with research driven documentation tasks for each unit of competency.
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Resources and Equipment
Students will have access to a range of professional learning resources and equipment related to the specialist studios of: Screen (Alanvale) Interactive Digital Media (Alanvale) Animation (Alanvale) Typography (Alanvale) Illustration (Inveresk) Printmaking (Inveresk) Jewellery (Inveresk) Fibre and Textiles Arts (Inveresk) Drawing (evening 5.30-8.30pm) Fashion (Alanvale) Interior (Alanvale) Arts Administration (Inveresk)
Contact us for further details specifying your interest in either Graphic Design or 3D Object Design.
Fees and Payments
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Successful completion of 12 units is required to gain this qualification consisting of 7 core and 5 elective units.