CUA30715 Certificate III in Design Fundamentals
CUA30715 Certificate III in Design Fundamentals is an entry level course into the Creative Industries for those who would like to learn the fundamental skills of the design process and experience a range of studio environments.
This qualification prepares people for design learning at higher levels across a broad range of design disciplines.
Dates and Times
Hunter Street Campus
3D Object Design
- Next Intake: 23 July – 6 December 2018
- Duration: 3 days per week
- Venue: Centre for the Arts Building, 37 Hunter Street, Hobart
- Please register your interest and a staff member will be in touch with you via email or phone to make an appointment to meet with you.
- Call us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
Learning is undertaken through a combination of practical skill based projects and research driven documentation.
The assessment process includes a set of practical skills based tasks combined with research driven documentation tasks for each unit of competency.
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Resources and Equipment
Contact us for further details on 3D Object Design.
Fees and Payments
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Successful completion of 12 units is required to gain this qualification consisting of 7 core and 5 elective units.