FDF20510 Certificate II in Retail Baking Assistance
This qualification has been superseded. The new qualification should be available in 2019.
FDF20510 Certificate II in Retail Baking Assistance is for people working within a retail baking environment. Non-trade related work or working as a trade assistant.
This Qualification is designed for workers to be supervised. The work should be predictable with some basic problem solving requirements.
Typically this role would include some predetermined, routine baking functions with customer service and general preparation and cleaning skills.
May lead to employment in bread bakeries and cake and pastry businesses
Dates and Times
Drysdale Campus – Hobart
- Next Intake: Dates to be advised
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
- All units are delivered as practical hands on.
- Assessment is in line with those requirements set out by the national training package
- Recognition will be given to those who have previous experience
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Resources and Equipment
- Students are required to provide their own safety boots
- Minimum tools required which can be purchased from TasTAFE
Fees and Payments
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Are there any ‘Other Fees’?
- approx. $180 for tools and uniforms
- No pre-requisites required.
To successfully complete this course all students are required to complete 13 units: 8 core and 5 elective.
This course is based on students making products while demonstrating the skills and knowledge for the 13 required unit.