Programs Literacy and Numeracy for Work and Training
These free programs provide help with reading, writing and maths.
Dates and Times
Information Flyer – Reading, Writing and Maths
The following year-long courses start in the week beginning 6 February 2017 but have ongoing enrolments.
Complete the relevant attached flyer and sent to Vocational Preparation South.
- Preliminary Literacy and Numeracy (for people with an intellectual disability) – Tuesdays or Fridays – 9am to 12noon
- Reading and Writing – Wednesdays – 9am to 12noon
- Maths – Thursdays – 9am to 12noon
- Spelling – Wednesdays – 1pm to 3pm
- Workplace Reading and Writing – Wednesdays – 9.30am to 2.30pm
- Workplace Maths – Thursdays – 9.30am to 2.30pm
Maths for Study is a semester-long course – 14 February to 13 June 2017 – Tuesdays, 9am to 12noon
Complete the Reading, Writing and Maths application form and send to Vocational Preparation South.
For all of the above courses:
Venue: Bathurst Street or Campbell Street Campus
Qualification: Units from FSK foundation Skills Training Package
Students will receive a Certificate or Statement of Attainment for successfully completed units from the following qualifications:
- FSK10113 Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
- FSK10213 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
- FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
All training is from accredited courses and is nationally recognised.