Apprenticeships and Traineeships Business and Finance
Australian Apprenticeships are a great way to combine training and employment in a structured and supported way. They can lead to a nationally recognised qualification and give you a head start in your chosen career.
TasTAFE offers the following apprenticeship and traineeship training in the Business and Finance Industries:
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health And Safety
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership And Management
- BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership And Management
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
Where to from here?
Key steps in securing an apprenticeship are:
- Choosing a career area that suits your interests, abilities and ambitions.
- Understanding how apprenticeships work (see links below).
- Finding an employer willing to employ you as an apprentice.
- Understand how apprenticeships work (see links below).
- Discuss your plans with an Apprentice Network Provider (ANP) (previously known as an Apprenticeship Centre).
- Select an apprentice.
- Work with an ANP to set up a formal Contract of Training for your apprentice between your business and your apprentice(s) involving a Registering Training Organisation of your choice.
For more information and advice on all aspects of Australian Apprenticeships, contact your local Apprenticeship Network provider or call the Australian Apprenticeships referral line on 13 38 73. Apprenticeship Network providers are contracted by the Australian Government to provide free Australian Apprenticeships support services to apprentices and employers.
If you are a school student thinking of starting an Australian Apprenticeship while still at school, your school careers adviser should be your first point of call for information on Australian Apprenticeships.
- The Australian Apprenticeships Pathways website.
- The Australian Apprenticeships careers website.
- The TasTAFE Apprenticeships website.