NONM0021A Barista Master Class
Become a True Barista!
Are you passionate about espresso coffee? Are you looking to hone your skills in order to become a true barista? This 6 hour ‘hands-on’ advanced barista experience will help master your craft of espresso coffee making.
Participants will gain advanced barista skills and knowledge in order to prepare and serve great espresso coffee. Much more hands on than “Barista Basics’, participants will practice making a range of coffee beverages. All our trainers are qualified and passionate espresso operators.
Participants will learn:
- Factors that affect the extraction rate of espresso
- How to set and adjust the grinder
- Advanced milk texturing techniques
- Fudge Art, etching and free pouring
- Advanced coffee menu and order processing
Participants will receive:
- A Statement of Attendance
- Comprehensive handouts
- Laminated coffee menu instruction sheets
- The opportunity to practice making espresso menu beverages
- The skills and knowledge to then progress onto the next level of coffee training
TO ENROL OVER THE PHONE USING A CREDIT CARD CALL 1300 655 307
FOR ALL PHONE ENROLMENTS – PROOF OF IDENTITY, ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ANY ENROLMENT CAN PROCEED:
- Drivers Licence No.
- Medicare No.
- Passport No.
When attending a campus you must bring your proof of ID with you.
Drysdale Campus – Monday & Wednesday 6pm to 9pm
- 13 & 15 November 2017
Launceston Campus, Drysdale – 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- 27 & 28 November 2017
Devonport Campus – 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- Keep an eye on the website for dates
Please Note: Courses will be run subject to reaching minimum class numbers.
For bookings and further information, call 1300 655 307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 – $255 per person (No concessions)
Course prices for single employer groups are negotiable.
Fees and Payments
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Espresso experience or have completed ‘Barista Basics’
A Statement of Attendance.