NONM0023A Barista Basics (Learn How to Make Great Coffee)
Begin the journey to espresso coffee excellence with this introduction to Barista Basics . Gain the basic knowledge to understand what constitutes high quality espresso coffee, and the skills to start you on your path to becoming a professional barista.
Whether you wish to gain employment, provide your customers with a better coffee experience or simply indulge in the delight that the perfect coffee provides, this course lays a solid foundation for espresso coffee brilliance.
Participants will learn:
- How to operate an espresso machine, including essential cleaning techniques.
- About the grinding process.
- The art of extracting perfect espresso.
- Milk texturing techniques.
- What beverages make up the coffee menu.
Participants will receive:
- Comprehensive handouts
- Laminated coffee menu instruction sheets
- The opportunity to practice making espresso menu beverages
- Skills and knowledge to progress to the next level of coffee training
TO ENROL OVER THE PHONE USING A CREDIT CARD CALL 1300 655 307
Before commencing your enrolment over the phone:
- Please read the Privacy Notice and Student Declaration.
You will be asked to agree and consent before continuing with your enrolment.
For all phone enrolments – proof of identity (50 points) must be provided before any enrolment can proceed – see the list below – e.g.
- Birth Certificate (70 points),
- Passport (70 points),
- Driver’s Licence (40 points),
- Centrelink Concession Card (40 points)
- Financial Institution Card/s (40 points)
- Medicare Card (20 points)
When attending a campus you must bring your proof of ID with you.
Drysdale Campus, Hobart – Evening Sessions: 4pm to 9.30pm
Maximum numbers – 12
- 24 October 2018
- 7 November 2018
- 21 November 2018
- 11 December 2018
Drysdale Campus, Hobart – Day Sessions: 9.30am to 3pm
- 31 October 2018
- 13 November 2018
- 28 November 2018
- 4 December 2018
- 12 December 2018
Launceston Campus – Drysdale – Monday & Tuesday – 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- 24 & 25 September 2018
- 22 & 23 October 2018
- 19 & 20 November 2018
Devonport Campus – Drysdale – 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- 22 & 23 October 2018
- 26 & 27 November 2018
Please Note: Courses will run subject to reaching minimum class numbers.
For bookings and further information call 1300 655 307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018: $245 per person.
Course prices for single employer groups are negotiable.
Fees and Payments
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Statement of Attendance