NONM0023A Barista Basics (Learn How to Make Great Coffee)
Begin the journey to espresso coffee excellence with this introduction to Barista Basics . Gain the basic knowledge to understand what constitutes high quality espresso coffee, and the skills to start you on your path to becoming a professional barista.
Whether you wish to gain employment, provide your customers with a better coffee experience or simply indulge in the delight that the perfect coffee provides, this course lays a solid foundation for espresso coffee brilliance.
Participants will learn:
- How to operate an espresso machine, including essential cleaning techniques.
- About the grinding process.
- The art of extracting perfect espresso.
- Milk texturing techniques.
- What beverages make up the coffee menu.
Participants will receive:
- Comprehensive handouts
- Laminated coffee menu instruction sheets
- The opportunity to practice making espresso menu beverages
- Skills and knowledge to progress to the next level of coffee training
TO ENROL OVER THE PHONE USING A CREDIT CARD CALL 1300 655 307
FOR ALL PHONE ENROLMENTS – PROOF OF IDENTITY, MUST BE PROVIDED (50 points) BEFORE ANY ENROLMENT CAN PROCEED.
This can be any of the following:– e.g.
Birth Certificate (70 points),
Passport (70 points),
Driver’s Licence (40 points),
Centrelink Concession Card (40 points)
Financial Institution Card/s (40 points)
- Medicare Card (20 points)
When attending a campus you must bring your proof of ID with you.
Drysdale Campus, Hobart – Evening Sessions: Monday & Wednesday 6.00pm to 9.00pm
Maximum numbers – 12
- 25 & 27 September 2017
- 9 & 11 October 2017
- 23 & 25 October 2017
- 6 & 8 November 2017
- 20 & 22 November 2017
- 27 & 29 November 2017
- 4 & 6 December 2017
- 11 & 13 December 2017
Drysdale Campus, Hobart – Day Sessions: 10am to 3pm
- Thursday, 5 October 2017
- Wednesday, 18 October 2017
- Wednesday, 1 November 2017
- Wednesday, 15 November, 2017
- Thursday, 30 November 2017
- Wednesday, 6 December 2017
- Tuesday, 12 December 2017
Launceston Campus – Drysdale – 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- 23 & 24 October 2017
- 20 & 21 November 2017
Devonport Campus – Drysdale – 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- 9 & 10 October 2017
- 27 & 28 November 2017
Please Note: Courses will run subject to reaching minimum class numbers.
For bookings and further information call 1300 655 307 or email email@example.com.
2017: $245 per person.
Course prices for single employer groups are negotiable.
Fees and Payments
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Statement of Attendance