NONM0016A Bar Essentials (Become the Best Behind the Bar)
Bar Essentials is a 8 hour ‘hands on’ course offering a unique, interactive and fun insight into the skills and knowledge required to undertake basic bar duties in a variety of establishments.
Participants will learn:
- Drink making methods (including cocktails).
- Liquor familiarisation including beer and learning the art of beer pouring.
- About bar utensils, glassware and drink presentation.
- Customer service skills and order processing.
Location, dates and times
TO ENROL OVER THE PHONE USING A CREDIT CARD CALL 1300 655 307
Before commencing your enrolment over the phone:
- Please read the Privacy Notice and Student Declaration.
You will be asked to agree and consent before continuing with your enrolment.
For all phone enrolments – proof of identity (50 points) must be provided before any enrolment can proceed – see the list below – e.g.
- Birth Certificate (70 points),
- Passport (70 points),
- Driver’s Licence (40 points),
- Centrelink Concession Card (40 points)
- Financial Institution Card/s (40 points)
- Medicare Card (20 points)
When attending a campus you must bring your proof of ID with you.
Please be aware that if you wish to continue into any further accredited study you will need a USI.
To create a USI, visit the Government USI website and follow the prompts.
Drysdale Campus, Hobart – Monday & Tuesday, 4.30pm – 9.30pm.
- 25 & 26 November 2019
Launceston Campus, Drysdale – 4.30pm to 9.30pm
- Call us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
Devonport Campus – Drysdale
- 2 December 2019 – 9am to 3.30pm
Please Note: Courses will run subject to reaching minimum class numbers
For bookings and further information, call 1300 655 307 or email email@example.com
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster.
For further details please refer to our Recognition of Prior Learning page.
Fees and Payments
2019: $245 per person. A concession rate is not available for this course.
Course prices for single employer groups are negotiable.
For further fee and payment information visit our Fees and Payment page.
Contact us today to find out if this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available at our Student Support Services page.
A Statement of Attendance.